COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Changes due to COVID-19
In response to the current situation, Land Agents Licensing has taken the following actions to ensure the health and safety of Albertans, and to continue to provide delivery of service:
- All in-person service at Land Agents Licensing Office is suspended until further notice.
- License applications should be submitted to Land Agents Licensing via email.
- Application fees should be made electronically through the Government of Alberta eServices Payment Gateway.
- Application processing times may increase as it may take additional time to review and approve licenses.
- All Land Agent Licensing Examinations are suspended until further notice.
Learn more about changes due to COVID-19 (PDF, 66 KB)
Contact Land Agents Licensing at 780-415-4600 or via email: [email protected] if you need information or wish to discuss your land agent license or your application. Watch this space for further updates.
The links below are not a comprehensive list of the government agencies or resources in regard to surface rights.
- Government of Alberta ministries and departments
- Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Alberta Energy Regulator
- Alberta Environment and Parks
- Alberta Utilities Commission
- Freedom of Information and Privacy
- Land Compensation Board
- Property Rights Advocate Office
- Surface Rights Board
- Government of Canada Home Page
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
- National Energy Board
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- Canadian Transportation Agency
- National Parks
British Columbia Government
United States Government
Associations and Agencies
- Alberta Association of Surface Land Agents
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Canadian Cattlemen’s Association – Alberta Cattle Commission
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Land Administration
- International Right of Way Association
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Landmen.Net – The Network of Petroleum Landmen
- Petroleum Services Association of Canada (PSAC)
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- The Appraisal Foundation
- Agricultural Professional Associations
- Alberta Association of Agricultural Societies
- Alberta Land Surveyors’ Association
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Geophysicists of Alberta
- Canadian Association of Members of Public Utility Tribunals
- Canadian Standards Association
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists
- Coal Association of Canada
- Alberta Real Estate Association
The links below are not a comprehensive list of post-secondary institutions that provide programs or courses that may be relevant to land agents.
Connect with Land Agents Licensing:
Hours: 8:15 am to noon and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
Email: [email protected]
3rd Floor, Labour Building
10808 99 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 0G5
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.