- Alberta Immigration Progress Report 2011
A progress report that highlights the achievements and ongoing initiatives taken on by the Government of Alberta that support immigration in Alberta.
- Alberta Settlement Outcomes Survey
The results of a telephone survey conducted in 2012 of 1,000 recent immigrants to Alberta, with respect to their experiences with settlement services, their information needs, and their economic and social integration outcomes.
- Attracting and Retaining Immigrants: A toolbox of ideas for smaller centres (PDF, 3 MB)
A tool box for communities wishing to attract and retain newcomers with ideas, resources and best practices from across the country to stimulate discussion, inspiration and insight.
- Government of Alberta Adult EAL/ESL Continuum
The Continuum is a chart that shows English language learning levels for living and working in Alberta, and shows the language programming in Alberta that deals with those levels.
- Supporting Immigrants and Immigration to Alberta
The purpose of this document is to outline a strategic framework that will lead to a more coordinated Alberta government policy and program approach to immigrants and immigration.
- Supporting Immigrants and Immigration to Alberta – An Overview
An overview of the Government of Alberta strategy to increase the number of immigrants to Alberta.
- Be Safe at Work Information for English as a Second Language (ESL) and Low Literacy Audiences
A four-page newspaper tabloid about how to stay healthy and safe on the job developed for the ESL publication English Express.
- Human Rights in Alberta
This newspaper-style publication provides easy-to-understand information about Alberta’s human rights law and the services offered by Alberta’s human rights commission.
- Working in Alberta
A guide for internationally trained and educated immigrants.
- Canada-Alberta Immigration Agreement
- Annex A: Provincial Nominees
- Annex B: Temporary Foreign Workers
- Annex B: Fact Sheet on Alberta Temporary Foreign Worker Pilot – 18-22 Year Old Dependents of TFWs Working in NOC Level O, A, or B
- Annex B: Alberta Temporary Foreign Worker Pilot – Open Work Permits for Spouses/Common Law Partners of Long Haul Truck Drivers
- Annex B: Fact Sheet on Alberta Temporary Foreign Worker Pilot – Extension of Occupation-Specific Pilot
- Hiring and Retaining Foreign Workers in Alberta
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.