COVID-19: A state of public health emergency is being declared. New mandatory measures to stop the spike in cases are in effect. Learn more.
- Alberta Immigration Progress Report 2011
A progress report that highlights the achievements and ongoing initiatives taken on by the Government of Alberta that support immigration in Alberta.
- Alberta Settlement Outcomes Survey
The results of a telephone survey conducted in 2012 of 1,000 recent immigrants to Alberta, with respect to their experiences with settlement services, their information needs, and their economic and social integration outcomes.
- Attracting and Retaining Immigrants: A toolbox of ideas for smaller centres (PDF, 3 MB)
A tool box for communities wishing to attract and retain newcomers with ideas, resources and best practices from across the country to stimulate discussion, inspiration and insight.
- Government of Alberta Adult EAL/ESL Continuum
The Continuum is a chart that shows English language learning levels for living and working in Alberta, and shows the language programming in Alberta that deals with those levels.
- Supporting Immigrants and Immigration to Alberta
The purpose of this document is to outline a strategic framework that will lead to a more coordinated Alberta government policy and program approach to immigrants and immigration.
- Supporting Immigrants and Immigration to Alberta – An Overview
An overview of the Government of Alberta strategy to increase the number of immigrants to Alberta.
- Be Safe at Work Information for English as a Second Language (ESL) and Low Literacy Audiences
A four-page newspaper tabloid about how to stay healthy and safe on the job developed for the ESL publication English Express.
- Human Rights in Alberta
This newspaper-style publication provides easy-to-understand information about Alberta’s human rights law and the services offered by Alberta’s human rights commission.
- Working in Alberta
A guide for internationally trained and educated immigrants.
- Canada-Alberta Immigration Agreement
- Annex A: Provincial Nominees
- Annex B: Temporary Foreign Workers
- Annex B: Fact Sheet on Alberta Temporary Foreign Worker Pilot – 18-22 Year Old Dependents of TFWs Working in NOC Level O, A, or B
- Annex B: Alberta Temporary Foreign Worker Pilot – Open Work Permits for Spouses/Common Law Partners of Long Haul Truck Drivers
- Annex B: Fact Sheet on Alberta Temporary Foreign Worker Pilot – Extension of Occupation-Specific Pilot
- Hiring and Retaining Foreign Workers in Alberta