COVID-19 Updates: Taking steps to return to normal.
- Ante and Post-Mortem Inspection – Operator Responsibilities
- Specified Risk Material (SRM) – Operator Responsibilities
- Use of Appointed Inspector – Operator Responsibilities
- Video Ante-Mortem Inspection – Operator Responsibilities
- Meat Inspection Regulation: On-Farm Slaughter Operation technical guide
- Video Ante-Mortem Inspection: Guidance for producers and abattoir operators
- Video Ante-Mortem Inspection: Instructions on how to access the VAMI online tool to submit a video of an eligible animal (PDF, 229 KB)
- Writing a Hazard Control Plan for Meat Facilities
- Selecting a food safety consultant
- Alberta Foodborne Illness and Risk Investigation protocol
- Alberta's slaughter licences: a summary of the types of slaughter licences
- Food Safety Guidebook
- Meat curing
- Processed Meat Products Factsheet
- Alberta Food Processors Association courses
- HACCP: Making Food Products Safe Part 1 (video)
- HACCP: Making Food Products Safe Part 2 (video)
- A Food Manufacturer’s Guide to Allergies and Gluten (video)
- Allergen Recalls: What Can You Afford to Lose? (video)
- Allergen Testing for Food Processing Plants (video)
- Alberta Agricultural Processing Industry Directory
- Food and bio-processing value-added facilities and services
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.