To modernize its processes and improve timeliness of decisions, we have launched the Surface Rights E-Filing Portal.
- fast, easy to navigate, and user-friendly
- clear design with a client-focused layout and customized dashboard
- safe, secure, and backed by the Government of Alberta
- streamlines the repeat application submission process
Step1. Register for an Alberta.ca Account or MADI-B account
Go to Surface Rights E-Filing Portal. The sign up links for each type of account are located on the portal home page.
Step 2. Access the portal
Once your account is set up, sign in to the Surface Rights E-Filing Portal with your new account login information.
- We will continue to accept applications in-person, fax, email or by regular mail.
- The portal currently only accepts recovery of compensation applications. Other surface rights application types can be submitted using the options mentioned above.
Connect with the Land and Property Rights Tribunal:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed noon to 1 pm, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
Email: [email protected]
Land and Property Rights Tribunal
2nd Floor, Summerside Business Centre
1229 91 Street SW
Edmonton, Alberta T6X 1E9
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.