More on this topic

Grazing leases

Grazing lease and disposition information for farmers and ranchers.

Incorporate a business or organization

Incorporating a business or non-profit organization.

Online business permit and licence information

Find permits and licences required from all levels of government to start or grow your business.

Petroleum, natural gas and mineral rights

Obtaining rights to explore for and develop Crown resources, such as oil, coal, natural gas and minerals.

Register a business name

Register, change or cancel a business name.

Register a charitable organization

Alberta organizations must register as a charitable organization if their fundraising efforts meet certain criteria.

Timber harvesting

Permits, licences, forest management agreements and timber quotas related to harvesting Crown timber.


Trapping guides and regulations for fur-bearing animals in Alberta.