If you want to register with the Recalculation Program:
- send your request as soon as possible as we are closed December 24, 2019 until January 2, 2020
- we must receive your registration request at least 4 months before the anniversary date of your court order
Recalculations are timed so the new child support amount becomes effective on the anniversary date of your court order.
Send your income information to us in early December if:
- you are a client
- your income information is due in December or January
The best way to submit information is through Recalculation Info Online (RIO).
First time using RIO
If you have never used RIO, before:
- contact us as soon as possible to get a Registration Identification Number (RIN), or
- MEP clients can log in with their MEP Accounts Online username and password
To connect with the Child Support Recalculation Program:
Hours: 8:15 am to 12 pm, 1 pm to 4:15 pm (open Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri – closed Wed mornings and statutory holidays)
Toll free: 310-0000 before the phone number (in Alberta)
Child Support Recalculation Program
Family Support Order Services
8th Floor, 10365 97 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3W7
Program staff aren’t able to meet with clients in person. The above location doesn’t have a reception area, but it has a mail slot for deliveries.