Table of contents
- Indigenous library services
- Library supports for newcomers
- Public Library Board Operating Grants
- Public Library Grant for Skill development in rural Alberta
- Public Library Network
- Public Library Services Branch
- Public library structure in Alberta
- Services for persons with print disabilities
- Tools and resources
- Minister’s Awards for Municipal and Public Library Excellence
Library boards receive financial and network support through the Public Library Services Branch. This support helps them provide library services to Albertans and to collaborate with each other and other groups to meet community needs. Library boards receive annual operating grant funding from the province for its tools and resources. Tools and resources offers training and workshops, legislation related to libraries, yearly reports, and more.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.