Contact and Map

Agrologists are the Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP) staff that work with the users of PGRs. They can answer any additional questions surrounding access, applying to graze on a PGR, and the operations of the grazing reserves.

Please contact the appropriate AEP office.

Was this page helpful?

All fields are required unless otherwise indicated.

You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.