The Policing Support Grant (PSG) amalgamates these grants:
- Municipal Policing Assistance Grant (MPAG)
- Police Officer Grant (POG)
There is no application form for the PSG.
Eligible municipalities receiving the PSG must submit an annual report for how the grant funds were spent.
Municipalities are eligible for the PSG if:
- their populations are greater than 5,000
- they provide their own police service
- they were eligible for the:
Policing Support Grant report form
Final reports are due by April 30 each year.
The reporting period is April 1 to March 31.
Each municipality receiving PSG funding must report on the use of the funds as set out in their grant agreement.
Go to MPAG payments for annual:
- payments to municipalities – ordered by population
- payments to municipalities – ordered by name
- payments to municipalities – ordered by population category
Go to POG payments for annual:
- allocation of officers by municipality
- allocation of officers by police service
Connect with Contract Policing and Policing Oversight about this grant:
Email: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.