Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Your learning path
The steps in this section guide you through developing a learner pathway. Your learner pathway starts where you are now, and guides you through the steps you can take to become the person you want to be.
Your pathway is unique to you, and will grow and change as you learn. You may start with a specific learning goal, only to find out partway through getting there that you want to explore something else.
Alberta’s adult learning system is designed to help you make changes to your learning path without having to start from scratch. Credits you’ve already earned may be transferable to a new program, saving you valuable time and money.
The first step in building your learner pathway is figuring out which opportunities are best for you.
For more information
Use these free planning resources:
- CAREERinsite gives you career planning tools and assessments
- Learning Clicks provides student experiences in Alberta, including their tips for success
- alis – Plan Your Career hosts online tools and resources and can send you printed copies of planning resources
- alis – Educational Programs in Alberta helps you explore adult learning providers and programs
- Study in Alberta provides planning information for international students
- Tradesecrets shares apprenticeship and industry training information
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.