Alberta Environment and Parks gathers statistics on type and volume of pesticides used in Alberta. This data is used to:
- develop monitoring programs
- compare Alberta’s pesticide sales and use to other parts of Canada and abroad
To read about pesticides on land and in air and water:
- 2013 Pesticide Sales Data
- 2003 Pesticide Sales Data
- 1998 Pesticide Sales Data
- Baseline Pesticide Data for Semi-Permanent Wetlands in the Aspen Parkland of Alberta
- Determination of New Pesticides in Alberta’s Surface Waters (1999-2000)
- Overview of Pesticide Data in Alberta Surface Waters since 1995
- Pesticides in Ambient Air
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring
- Summary of Pesticide Residue Data from the Alberta Treated Water Survey, 1995-2003
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.