Alberta Environment and Parks gathers statistics on type and volume of pesticides used in Alberta. This data is used to:
- develop monitoring programs
- compare Alberta’s pesticide sales and use to other parts of Canada and abroad
To read about pesticides on land and in air and water:
- 2013 Pesticide Sales Data
- 2003 Pesticide Sales Data
- 1998 Pesticide Sales Data
- Baseline Pesticide Data for Semi-Permanent Wetlands in the Aspen Parkland of Alberta
- Determination of New Pesticides in Alberta’s Surface Waters (1999-2000)
- Overview of Pesticide Data in Alberta Surface Waters since 1995
- Pesticides in Ambient Air
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring
- Summary of Pesticide Residue Data from the Alberta Treated Water Survey, 1995-2003
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.