Pay a violation ticket online, instead of in-person at a registry office or court.
Any violation ticket with a voluntary payment amount can be paid online.
- if you pay online, a service fee will be added
- a late fee will be added if the fine isn’t fully paid by the due date
- any portion of an unpaid fine may prevent you from getting a motor vehicle service
You will need:
- the ticket number from the violation ticket
- a valid credit or debit card (VISA Credit, VISA Debit, MasterCard, American Express or Interac Online)
- a current web browser (Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox, Chrome or Safari)