Understanding emergency management and your role during a disaster is an integral part of emergency response. These online courses will teach you about the Alberta emergency management framework and the important role you may undertake during a disaster.
The following courses are available online:
- Exercise Design 100
- Emergency Social Services
- Incident Command System
- Scribing for Emergency Management
- Municipal Elected Officials
- Basic Emergency Management
You must create an account to access online training through our Contact Learning Management System.
To create an account:
- Fill out the form on the Noverant training portal.
- Select training from the Alberta Emergency Management Agency.
- Type in the name of the course you’d like to access.
- Learn how to create a new account to logon to learning courses with the Alberta Emergency Management Agency. The system is called: Contact – Learning Management System.
Once your account is activated, you will be able to access the course you selected. It may take up to 3 business days for your account to be activated.
For most courses, once you complete the course you’ll be able to print your course certificate. If you are having difficulties printing your course certificate email email@example.com.
To connect with the Alberta Emergency Management Agency:
Alberta Emergency Management Agency
14515 122 Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5L 2W4