Exercise Design 100 is an introductory course that outlines the basic concepts of exercise program management, process and key terms. This course will allow you to actively participate as a member of an exercise design team or program committee member.
The course takes an average of 8 to 10 hours to complete.
- Exercise Design 100 course manual (PDF, 2.0 MB)
You must create an account to access online training through our Contact Learning Management System.
To create an account:
- Fill out the form on the Noverant training portal.
- Select training from the Alberta Emergency Management Agency.
- Select Exercise Design 100.
- Learn how to create a new account to logon to learning courses with the Alberta Emergency Management Agency. The system is called: Contact – Learning Management System.
Once your account is activated, you will be able to access the course you selected. It may take up to 3 business days for your account to be activated.
If you are having difficulties registering or printing your certificate, contact:
Alberta Emergency Management Agency Training
Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)