Table of contents
- Approved training
- Compliance and enforcement
- Concerns and incidents
- Education and resources
- Permits and certificates
- First responders’ mental health grants
- Get a Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Health and safety program
- Impairment in the workplace
- Health and safety committees
- Obligations of work site parties
- OHS Futures Research Grants
- OHS prevention initiative
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction
- Workers’ Memorial Grant
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Workplace harassment and violence
- Young worker safety
The permits and certificates section provides instructions on how to apply for non-mining blasters permits, mining certificates, and radiation equipment registration. You will also find eligibility, exam dates, legal documents, certificate expiry, and how to determine if the radiation equipment at your workplace requires registration.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.