A provincial state of emergency remains in effect due to numerous wildfires.

For wildfire related information, call the 24-hour info line at 310-4455 (available in 200+ languages) or visit

Notices, court filings and appeals

Steps and forms to file an application or claim in court, make an appeal, serve a notice in a court application, or waive a filing fee.

Services and information

Apply to bring an issue or complaint before a judge in court for legal judgment.

How to make an appeal for decisions made through a lower court or administrative tribunal.

Appeal a decision made in the Court of King’s Bench, including small claims, family law claims and conviction offences.

How to get an appeal record for the Court of Appeal – and then file and serve it.

How to find a respondent and serve a notice to them.

Download forms for applying to the Court of King’s Bench dealing with non-contentious surrogate matters.

Learn if you qualify to have filing fees waived and how to apply.

Was this page helpful?

All fields are required unless otherwise indicated.

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on