Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
If you would like to receive notification when Assessment Services Branch publications are changed or added, provide your name, email and organization (if applicable) to [email protected].
Note that the Municipal Government Act and regulations are currently being amended. Some of the information contained in these publications may not be up-to-date. Updated versions will be made available in the near future.
Guides and forms
- Guide to Property Assessment and Taxation in Alberta
- Filing a Property Assessment Complaint and preparing for your hearing
- Guide for the exchange of Assessment Information: Market Value Properties
- Alberta 2001 Metal Buildings Cost Manual
- Guide to Equalized Assessment in Alberta
- Education Property Tax Facts and Information
- A Guide to Property Tax Exemptions in Alberta (includes previous forms)
- Application for Property Tax Exemption forms (PDF, 351 KB)
- Provincial Education Requisition Adjustment and Hardship Refund Policy
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.