Government is undergoing a transition, including ministry changes. New ministry and cabinet information can be found on the Cabinet page.
Research and innovation collaboration among businesses, government and universities to share resources, experts and ideas.
Connect with Alberta’s 12 international offices and additional regional supports to pursue your international business goals.
Tax credit to encourage investment in non-traditional sectors with strong job-creation potential.
Tax credit to encourage manufacturing, processing and tourism infrastructure companies to make capital investment in Alberta.
Tax credit to help Alberta investors and businesses advance rural economic development and social impact initiatives in their communities.
Tax credit to support Alberta businesses engaged in developing interactive digital media products.
A one-stop government connection for foreign investors doing business in Alberta.
Resources are available to help community leaders, industry and business diversify and grow their regional economies.
Cabinet ministers are in charge of specific government ministries and are responsible for policy matters and issues related to the day-to-day operation of government.
Send a message to Premier Jason Kenney, invite him to attend an event, or request a congratulatory message or scroll.
Encouraging research and innovation
We're connecting Alberta's innovators with the right partner to help them bring new technologies to market and position our province as a leader in research and innovation.
We’re working with partners across the province to support economic development and create a more diversified economy for the future.
Building a resilient, robust and dynamic Alberta economy. The ministry ensures outcomes are achieved by:
- supporting businesses and private sector job creation
- enhancing access to capital for small and medium-sized
- coordinating and leveraging research and innovation to increase the commercialization of Alberta ideas and meet the needs of Albertans, from environmental stewardship to improved health outcomes
- facilitating export development and investment attraction from targeted international markets
- enhancing Alberta's national and international presence
- leading Alberta's negotiations on domestic and international trade agreements
- There are no current news items available in this feed.