- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 40+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
MEP Accounts Online
Log in now
To register with MEP, all of these must happen:
- you or the other party must live in Alberta
- you must be either a payor or a recipient of child, spousal or partner support
- you, the other party or a lawyer must file a court order for support – a Maintenance Order or Maintenance Agreement
What's important to know
Definition: court order
A ‘court order’ refers to a Maintenance Order, or Maintenance Agreement filed with the court, that requires the payor (debtor) to pay a specific amount of money over a period of time to the recipient (creditor) for child, spousal or partner support.
To connect with the Maintenance Enforcement Program.