Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Buttons and links help someone explore a relevant topic further, jump to a new category, or backtrack.
This is the Government of Alberta.
Links with icons
Downloadable link with icon (PDF, 100 KB)
Use links to connect to relevant information that supports the content. Links include:
- internal or external web page
- video or audio files
Follow these rules when using links to a site outside of Alberta.ca:
- use an external link icon
- link to authoritative and trustworthy sites
- use anchor text correctly – link descriptive words and phrases instead of ‘click here’ or ‘learn more’
Format links with blue colour font and underlined.
- Default colour: #0070C4
- Hover colour: #333333
- Focus and active colours (hover state with 2 pixel outline): #FEBA35
- Visited: #756693
- Disabled: 40% transparency
- Write descriptive, anchor link names with a minimum 15 characters including spaces. Generic expressions, such as ‘click here’ or ‘find out more’, provide little navigational value to someone using a screen reader.
- Use page and document titles as the link, when applicable.
- Use program emails but avoid personal emails.
- Use document titles as the links, when applicable, followed by the file size in kilobytes (KB) or rounded to the nearest decimal in megabytes (MB).
- Avoid using identical link text for different links (for example, 2 links read ‘fact sheet’, but each one links to a different URL).
- Do not link to anchor (in-page) links on other pages
- Do not include program or act acronyms in link text. Place them after the link in parentheses).
- Do not write out URLs.
- Web page title: Learn more about Enforcement programs outside Alberta
- Document title: Application for Certification Examinations (PDF, 183 KB)
- Email: [email protected]
- Act: Residential Tenancies Act (RTA)
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.