Alberta Agriculture and Forestry (AF) is organizing an educational webinar to provide Alberta craft beer companies an overview of opportunities in the Netherlands, often referred to as a gateway into Europe. It takes place July 7, 2020 from 1 to 2 pm.
The webinar will cover:
- information and strategic position of the Netherlands
- definition of craft beer in the Netherlands
- the beer market in the Netherlands
- total beer market
- Dutch craft beer producers
- foreign craft beer market
- pricing and main players in market
- importers in the Netherlands
- pandemic effects in the market and post COVID-19
Henk ten Wolde, owner of DWCC Dutch Western Canada Connection, is the webinar presenter. DWCC specializes in building connections between the Netherlands and Alberta.
Register for Craft Beer Market Opportunities in the Netherlands. This webinar is free. Space is limited, and an RSVP is required.
For more information about this webinar, connect with Shelly Nguyen, trade and relations officer with AF:
For media inquiries about this article, call Alberta Agriculture and Forestry's media line: