- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 40+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Incoterms are an important legal component of contracts and key risk management and customs compliance elements. Alberta agriculture and agri-food companies are invited to learn more about Incoterms at an online event, January 19, 2021.
Participants will learn from an import-export consultant about:
- the transfer of ownership and other legal considerations
- review of the history, purpose and basic principles
- 2020 changes
- review of the individual Incoterms
- the American terms and differences with the international Incoterms
- the interaction between the Incoterms and the contracts of carriage, insurance and payment
Register for Incoterms 101
For more information about this event, connect with Evan Buie, international initiatives officer with Alberta Agriculture and Forestry:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Email: [email protected]
For media inquiries about this article, call Alberta Agriculture and Forestry's media line: