Call for proposals
Labour Market Partnerships (LMP) grants support Alberta’s industry sector and employer associations with common labour market challenges. These provincial grants help people prepare to participate in the dynamic labour market.
Alberta Labour and Immigration will have one Call for Proposals (CFP) for the Industry Workforce Partnerships LMP program.
The LMP program
The LMP program helps industries build their workforce. It is designed to support projects with industries that have the same workforce-related needs.
Examples of LMP program activities
- Research and analysis of labour market trends.
- Developing strategic plans to prepare for future skill requirements and/or prevent skills shortages.
- Promoting current labour market needs or heightening awareness of labour market issues such as the attraction and retention of under-represented groups.
- Sharing best practices in human resource development.
- October 1, 2019 – Application period opens
- October 1, 2019 – Applicants can submit questions to email@example.com
- November 15, 2019 – We will post answers to submitted questions on this web page
- December 2, 2019 – Application period closes at 11:59 pm MST
- March 2020 – Applicants will receive an email providing their application results
How to apply
Step 1. Read the terms and conditions
Read the sample Grant Agreement Template (PDF, 651 KB) to learn:
- terms and conditions
- reporting requirements
Step 2. Review the application guidelines
Read the Application Guidelines (PDF, 499 KB) before applying.
These guidelines include eligibility criteria for proposals and examples of activities that may be considered.
Step 3. Download the complete application package
- Grant Application Form (DOCX, 114 KB)
- Application Proposal Template (DOCX, 45 KB)
- Budget Template (XLSX, 26 KB)
Step 4: Complete the application
We will only consider complete applications. A complete application consists of all documents listed in Step 3, along with supporting documentation.
Step 5. Submit the application
Submit your completed application documents in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title the subject line of your email as:
[Organization Name] 2019-2020 Industry LMP CFP Submission
Your email must be electronically date stamped by 11:59 pm MST December 2, 2019.
If you are unable to send large email attachments, you may send your application in multiple emails to fulfil the submission requirements.
LMP Call for Proposals Questions and Answers (PDF, 511 KB)
The CFP closes on December 2, 2019.
Submit questions and completed Industry Workforce Partnership LMP applications to: