COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
A 10-Year Tourism Strategy is being developed in partnership with Travel Alberta to grow Alberta’s tourism sector.
- The economic dashboard compiles Alberta’s most important indicators for business.
- The regional dashboard provides data on living, working, investing and doing business in Alberta’s diverse regions.
- Alberta Major Projects is an inventory of private and public sector projects in Alberta valued at $5 million or more.
- Access the latest tourism industry market information including research, data and statistics.
Leading efforts to grow Alberta’s economy by supporting Alberta’s entrepreneurs and job creators, attracting investment, growing trade, strengthening Alberta’s key sectors and ensuring Alberta has an innovative and competitive business environment by:
- overseeing the implementation of Alberta’s Recovery Plan
- supporting Alberta entrepreneurs, businesses and communities to drive growth and job creation
- attracting, retaining and expanding investment in Alberta
- enhancing trade and export development
- optimizing Alberta’s innovation system to support economic growth
- creating the conditions for growth and diversification of Alberta’s primary and emerging industries
Alberta’s budget is focused on protecting lives and livelihoods, investing in health care, preparing for recovery and spending responsibly.
- Oct 15, 2021International Day of Rural Women: Joint statement | Déclaration commune sur la Journée internationale des femmes rurales
Associate Minister of Status of Women Whitney Issik and Associate Minister of Rural Economic Development Nate Horner issued the following statement:
- Oct 08, 2021
Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation Doug Schweitzer issued the following statement about the September 2021 Labour Force Survey:
- Oct 07, 2021More support for businesses keeping Albertans safe | Un soutien accru aux entreprises qui assurent la sécurité des Albertains
Alberta’s government will bring in new supports for businesses implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program.