- The economic dashboard compiles Alberta’s most important indicators for business.
- The regional dashboard provides data on living, working, investing and doing business in Alberta’s diverse regions.
- Alberta Major Projects is an inventory of private and public sector projects in Alberta valued at $5 million or more.
- Access the latest tourism industry market information including research, data and statistics.
Leading efforts to grow Alberta’s economy by supporting Alberta’s entrepreneurs and job creators, attracting investment, growing trade, strengthening Alberta’s key sectors and ensuring Alberta has an innovative and competitive business environment by:
- overseeing the implementation of Alberta’s Recovery Plan
- supporting Alberta entrepreneurs, businesses and communities to drive growth and job creation
- attracting, retaining and expanding investment in Alberta
- enhancing trade and export development
- optimizing Alberta’s innovation system to support economic growth
- creating the conditions for growth and diversification of Alberta’s primary and emerging industries
- Oct 19, 2020
Alberta’s government is investing $5 million into the Alberta Enterprise Corporation’s (AEC) Accelerate Fund III, an additional investment that will bring the total funding available to tech startups to $15 million.
- Oct 18, 2020
Parliamentary secretary for small business and tourism Martin Long issued the following statement on small business week:
- Oct 17, 2020
This year, take a staycation and explore one of the many Indigenous tourism experiences in your own backyard.