COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
A 10-Year Tourism Strategy is being developed in partnership with Travel Alberta to grow Alberta’s tourism sector.
- The economic dashboard compiles Alberta’s most important indicators for business.
- The regional dashboard provides data on living, working, investing and doing business in Alberta’s diverse regions.
- Alberta Major Projects is an inventory of private and public sector projects in Alberta valued at $5 million or more.
- Access the latest tourism industry market information including research, data and statistics.
Leading efforts to grow Alberta’s economy by supporting Alberta’s entrepreneurs and job creators, attracting investment, growing trade, strengthening Alberta’s key sectors and ensuring Alberta has an innovative and competitive business environment by:
- overseeing the implementation of Alberta’s Recovery Plan
- supporting Alberta entrepreneurs, businesses and communities to drive growth and job creation
- attracting, retaining and expanding investment in Alberta
- enhancing trade and export development
- optimizing Alberta’s innovation system to support economic growth
- creating the conditions for growth and diversification of Alberta’s primary and emerging industries
Alberta’s budget is focused on protecting lives and livelihoods, investing in health care, preparing for recovery and spending responsibly.
- Sep 10, 2021
Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation Doug Schweitzer issued the following statement about the August 2021 Labour Force Survey:
- Aug 13, 2021
Minister Dreeshen and MLAs will represent Alberta at an upcoming summit with Pacific Northwest leaders in Big Sky, Montana.
- Aug 06, 2021
Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation Doug Schweitzer issued the following statement about the July 2021 Labour Force Survey: