The Alberta Technology and Innovation Strategy will help position Alberta as an internationally recognized technology and innovation hub that attracts talent, business and job-creating investment from across Canada and around the world.
- The economic dashboard compiles Alberta’s most important indicators for business.
- The regional dashboard provides data on living, working, investing and doing business in Alberta’s diverse regions.
- Alberta Major Projects is an inventory of private and public sector projects in Alberta valued at $5 million or more.
- Access the latest tourism industry market information including research, data and statistics.
Leading efforts to grow Alberta’s economy by supporting Alberta’s entrepreneurs and job creators, attracting investment, growing trade, strengthening Alberta’s key sectors and ensuring Alberta has an innovative and competitive business environment by:
- overseeing the implementation of Alberta’s Recovery Plan
- supporting Alberta entrepreneurs, businesses and communities to drive growth and job creation
- attracting, retaining and expanding investment in Alberta
- enhancing trade and export development
- optimizing Alberta’s innovation system to support economic growth
- creating the conditions for growth and diversification of Alberta’s primary and emerging industries
Budget 2022 is moving Alberta forward by building health system capacity, getting more Albertans working, and balancing the budget.
We’re working with partners across the province to encourage economic growth, support the success of Alberta entrepreneurs and job creators, and promote the development of Alberta’s primary and emerging sectors.
- Aug 05, 2022
Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation Doug Schweitzer issued the following statement about the July 2022 Labour Force Survey:
- Jul 22, 2022
Key decision makers from the Pacific Northwest will gather in Calgary July 24-28 to discuss shared interests in the region.
- Jul 22, 2022
Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation Doug Schweitzer issued the following statement on Condor’s announcement of non-stop air service between Edmonton and Frankfurt, Germany: