A 10-Year Tourism Strategy is being developed in partnership with Travel Alberta to grow Alberta’s tourism sector.
- The economic dashboard compiles Alberta’s most important indicators for business.
- The regional dashboard provides data on living, working, investing and doing business in Alberta’s diverse regions.
- Alberta Major Projects is an inventory of private and public sector projects in Alberta valued at $5 million or more.
- Access the latest tourism industry market information including research, data and statistics.
Leading efforts to grow Alberta’s economy by supporting Alberta’s entrepreneurs and job creators, attracting investment, growing trade, strengthening Alberta’s key sectors and ensuring Alberta has an innovative and competitive business environment by:
- overseeing the implementation of Alberta’s Recovery Plan
- supporting Alberta entrepreneurs, businesses and communities to drive growth and job creation
- attracting, retaining and expanding investment in Alberta
- enhancing trade and export development
- optimizing Alberta’s innovation system to support economic growth
- creating the conditions for growth and diversification of Alberta’s primary and emerging industries
Alberta’s budget is focused on protecting lives and livelihoods, investing in health care, preparing for recovery and spending responsibly.
- Jun 23, 2021
Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation Doug Schweitzer issued the following statement on Business Link Day, June 23:
- Jun 01, 2021
Doug Schweitzer, Alberta’s Minister of Jobs, Economy, and Innovation, is meeting with business groups and associations across Alberta and Canada to discuss Alberta’s economic rebound.
- May 28, 2021
As part of the plan to help the tourism sector recover, Alberta’s government is increasing funding to support Indigenous tourism experiences across the province.