A 10-Year Tourism Strategy is being developed in partnership with Travel Alberta to grow Alberta’s tourism sector.
- The economic dashboard compiles Alberta’s most important indicators for business.
- The regional dashboard provides data on living, working, investing and doing business in Alberta’s diverse regions.
- Alberta Major Projects is an inventory of private and public sector projects in Alberta valued at $5 million or more.
- Access the latest tourism industry market information including research, data and statistics.
Leading efforts to grow Alberta’s economy by supporting Alberta’s entrepreneurs and job creators, attracting investment, growing trade, strengthening Alberta’s key sectors and ensuring Alberta has an innovative and competitive business environment by:
- overseeing the implementation of Alberta’s Recovery Plan
- supporting Alberta entrepreneurs, businesses and communities to drive growth and job creation
- attracting, retaining and expanding investment in Alberta
- enhancing trade and export development
- optimizing Alberta’s innovation system to support economic growth
- creating the conditions for growth and diversification of Alberta’s primary and emerging industries
- Nov 27, 2020
Parliamentary secretary for small business and tourism Martin Long issued the following statement on Black Friday:
- Nov 23, 2020
Alberta’s government is providing more financial support to the Alberta job creators hit hardest by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Nov 21, 2020
Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation Doug Schweitzer issued the following statement on the Canada-U.K. trade continuity agreement: