A 10-Year Tourism Strategy is being developed in partnership with Travel Alberta to grow Alberta’s tourism sector.
- The economic dashboard compiles Alberta’s most important indicators for business.
- The regional dashboard provides data on living, working, investing and doing business in Alberta’s diverse regions.
- Alberta Major Projects is an inventory of private and public sector projects in Alberta valued at $5 million or more.
- Access the latest tourism industry market information including research, data and statistics.
Leading efforts to grow Alberta’s economy by supporting Alberta’s entrepreneurs and job creators, attracting investment, growing trade, strengthening Alberta’s key sectors and ensuring Alberta has an innovative and competitive business environment by:
- overseeing the implementation of Alberta’s Recovery Plan
- supporting Alberta entrepreneurs, businesses and communities to drive growth and job creation
- attracting, retaining and expanding investment in Alberta
- enhancing trade and export development
- optimizing Alberta’s innovation system to support economic growth
- creating the conditions for growth and diversification of Alberta’s primary and emerging industries
Alberta’s budget is focused on protecting lives and livelihoods, investing in health care, preparing for recovery and spending responsibly.
- Feb 17, 2021Additional COVID-19 support for Alberta small business | Aide financière additionnelle pour les petites entreprises albertaines touchées par la pandémie de COVID-19
Small businesses in Alberta will be able to benefit from a new financial relief program that will put more money in the hands of job creators and provide more security for workers and their families.
- Feb 04, 2021Applications open for new business relief | Ouverture de la période de demande d’aide financière pour les entreprises
New businesses and unregistered sole proprietors can now apply for Alberta’s small business relaunch grant
- Jan 17, 2021
Minister of Education Adriana LaGrange and Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation Doug Schweitzer issued the following statement on Kid Inventors’ Day: