- The economic dashboard compiles Alberta’s most important indicators for business.
- The regional dashboard provides data on living, working, investing and doing business in Alberta’s diverse regions.
- Alberta Major Projects is an inventory of private and public sector projects in Alberta valued at $5 million or more.
- Access the latest tourism industry market information including research, data and statistics.
Leading efforts to grow Alberta’s economy by supporting Alberta’s entrepreneurs and job creators, attracting investment, growing trade, strengthening Alberta’s key sectors and ensuring Alberta has an innovative and competitive business environment by:
- overseeing the implementation of Alberta’s Recovery Plan
- supporting Alberta entrepreneurs, businesses and communities to drive growth and job creation
- attracting, retaining and expanding investment in Alberta
- enhancing trade and export development
- optimizing Alberta’s innovation system to support economic growth
- creating the conditions for growth and diversification of Alberta’s primary and emerging industries
- Sep 21, 2020
Alberta taxpayers are funding new research projects that will attract job-creating investment and promote innovation in energy and agriculture.
- Sep 18, 2020
Alberta’s government is supporting artificial intelligence and machine learning, with $9 million in funding for the Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute (Amii).
- Sep 17, 2020
Minister of Jobs, Economy and Innovation Doug Schweitzer and Minister of Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women Leela Sharon Aheer issued the following statement on the World Juniors 2021 and 2022 tournaments being played in Edmonton and Red Deer.