COVID-19 Updates: Taking steps to return to normal.
How to nominate
The Council of the Federation Award for Innovation in Mental Health and Addictions Care rewards and supports achievement and innovation in the field of mental health and addictions care, and encourages others to be innovative in their work.
To nominate an individual, team or organization for this award, read the guidelines and complete the form below. Self-nominations are permitted.
Nominations must be submitted by May 20, 2022, 4:30 pm.
The nomination must include:
- a brief biography or CV of the individual or team members leading the initiative, project, study or program
- a description of the initiative, project, study or program
- a description of the anticipated or actual outcomes, successes, achievements
- a description of how the initiative, project, study or program embraces innovation
- any existing multimedia or scanned print products that describe or support the initiative, project, study or program (optional)
Submission agreement and FOIP clause
By completing and submitting this nomination form, you confirm that this application meets the eligibility requirements.
The information will be used for the purpose of administering the Innovation in Mental Health and Addictions Care Award and to select and publicize the achievements of the nominees. You acknowledge that the information provided in this form will be shared for evaluation in your province or territory, and may be shared with the Council of the Federation and other provinces and territories during and after evaluation.
The information is being collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Privacy (FOIP) Act. It is subject to the provisions of the FOIP Act.
If you have any questions about this collection of personal information, email us: [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.