Highway 845 is known locally as 400 East. It is at the east boundary of the Town of Raymond and intersects with Railway Ave, 500 North, 400 North and 300 North.
Beginning in mid-April, 2022, roughly one kilometre of Highway 845 will be paved between the junction of Highway 52 and just south of Railway Ave, along with other improvements. Detailed design was completed in 2021.
This project includes:
- paving approximately 1.35 kilometres of the existing gravel portion of Highway 845
- realigning the Sugar Factory Road and building an east leg at the Railway Avenue intersection
- new concrete curb and gutter, street lighting and an asphalt walking path on the west side
- upgrades to the sanitary and water mains and storm water system to provide needed drainage improvements to support the new infrastructure
Highway 845 will be closed from south of Railway Ave to Highway 52 from April 18 to July 15 (estimated completion date).
Motorists are advised to use the suggested detour route (see above image).
Please avoid foot traffic within the project limits.
- Mid- April – Construction begins
- Mid-July 15 – Construction completion (contingent on weather)
Paving Highway 845 will provide a dust-free surface within the town limits, make travel into and around the Town of Raymond more efficient.
For further information about this project, contact:
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.