Health business, forms, billing and fees

Health care processes, forms, claims systems and other resources for health professionals.

Services and information

If you are a physician, learn about the different ways you can be compensated through academic medicine or clinical ARP.

Health professional fee resources: SOMB, Allied, guides, facility listing, compensation, schedules, codes, rural remote northern program.

Forms for doing business with the Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan (AHCIP), reciprocal billing, and additional resources.

Learn how to conduct health business electronically in Alberta using H-Link.

Learn about the Medical Liability Reimbursement Program, the requirements, and the deductibles by specialty.

Only licensed Alberta physicians and dentists may apply for out-of-country health services funding for their patients.

Learn about the pharmacy services, dispensing and distribution fees, and the pharmacy funding framework.

Learn about the federal health program and how to bill for services for care provided to refugees.