COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
To call any government office toll-free, dial 310-0000 followed by the 10-digit phone number of the office you're trying to reach.
Aids to Daily Living
Alberta Child Health Benefit
Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (AGLC)
Alberta Health Care
Alberta Supports Contact Centre (ASCC)
Apprenticeship and Industry Training
Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH)
Child Abuse Hotline
Child and Youth Advocate
Child Care Services Information
Courts - Main Switchboard
Crown Debt Collections
Driver Examinations and Training
Driver Fitness and Monitoring
Family Support for Children with Disabilities
Family Violence Info Line
Fish and Wildlife
- 1-877-644-9992 (toll-free province wide)
- 1-800-232-7215 (TTY province wide, ask to speak to Alberta Supports)
- 780-427-9999 (TTY Edmonton, ask to speak to Alberta Supports)
Human Rights Commission
Maintenance Enforcement Program
Protection for Persons in Care reporting line
Student Aid Alberta
- 1-855-606-2096 (toll-free)
Utilities Consumer Advocate
- Refer to your local telephone directory yellow pages under License and Registry Services
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.