More on this topic

Alberta ID card

An Alberta photo ID card is available to Alberta residents who do not or cannot hold a valid Alberta operator's licence.

Alberta Supports

Helping you find and apply for family and social supports.

Child and Family Services

Find contact information for your local child and family services office.

Child care, adoption and foster care

Information and services regarding adoption, child care and foster care.

Children's Services Mediation Program

Meet with a mediator to resolve family disputes involving a child or youth.

Family violence, abuse and bullying

Information and services for confronting, coping and ending family violence, abuse and bullying.

Financial assistance, health benefits and disability services

Income support and assistance, financial and other resource assistance for health and disabilities services and support.

Guardianship and trusteeship

Apply to act as a representative or decision-maker for an adult or child who may not be able to act in their own self-interest.

Life events

Information, resources and services related to having a baby, marriage, divorce and death.