- Advisory 2023-1 (PDF, 436 KB): Potential Financial Risks to Farmers and Farm Implement Dealers
- Advisory 2020-6 (PDF, 354 KB): What Landowners Need to Know About the Orphan Well Association
- Advisory 2020-5 (PDF, 113 KB): Annual compensation, rental reductions, negotiations; and what a landowner needs to know about rights and responsibilities.
- Advisory 2020-4 (PDF, 80 KB): Farmers’ Advocate Office provides landowners’ clarity on various Energy Companies proposed “Annual Compensation Review”.
- Advisory 2020-2 (PDF, 55 KB): Turning Off Power to Wells (January 27, 2020)
- Advisory 2020-1 (PDF, 328 KB): Changes to Workplace Legislation for Farmers and Ranchers (January 31, 2020)
- Advisory 2019-5 (PDF, 66 KB): Incorrectly Registered Builders Liens
- Advisory 2019-4 (PDF, 502 KB): Denying Access to a Wellsite (October 30, 2019)
- Advisory 2019-3 (PDF, 116 KB): Risks to Agribusiness Regarding Grain Dealers and Farm Input Suppliers
- Advisory 2019-2 (PDF, 69 KB): Still an Issue in 2019!! Landowner Rights for Annual Rental Payment Reductions and the Surface Rights Act
- Advisory 2019-1 (PDF, 71 KB): “Condition of Area Leased” Form
Connect with the FAO:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Toll free: 310-FARM (3276) (in Alberta)
Phone: 403-742-7901 (outside Alberta)
Email: [email protected] or Ask us a question online
View all FAO contact information
J.G. O'Donoghue Building
7000 113 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T6H 5T6
Sign up for updates
Keep informed of FAO news and activities.
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.