- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
Alberta Environment and Parks:
- works to protect and enhance Alberta’s environment and ecosystems to ensure a sustainable future, making life better for Albertans
- works with Albertans, Indigenous communities and stakeholders to ensure the province’s environmental, social and economic outcomes for the future are met
- engages Albertans to understand the challenges in ensuring Alberta’s natural resources are managed using innovative and responsible approaches
- Environment and Parks blog
- List of public agencies
- Media inquiries
- Ministry staff directory
- Personal information bank directories
- Telephone directory by community
Alberta’s budget is focused on protecting lives and livelihoods, investing in health care, preparing for recovery and spending responsibly.
Alberta river conditions and advisories
Visit the Alberta River Basins website for current advisories on watercourses throughout the province.
Bears and outdoor recreation
Advice for anglers, campers, hikers and mountain bikers on how to stay safe in bear country.
Everyone transporting a watercraft must report to an inspection station to check for aquatic invasive species.
- Apr 12, 2021
Recreation on Crown lands, especially along the Eastern Slopes, is more popular than ever.
- Apr 01, 2021
Alberta Environment and Parks has notified Cleanit Greenit that the registration for its west Edmonton composting facility is cancelled effective June 30, 2022.
- Mar 31, 2021
Alberta’s grizzly bear recovery efforts are working and grizzly bear populations are increasing across the province.