- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
- All outstanding administrative penalties from Employment Standards are made public.
- Administrative penalties result from a contravention of the Employment Standards Code or Regulation, or failure to comply with an authorizing or enforcement instrument.
- See Penalties and prosecutions for more information.
Additional information on how to search for employers with unpaid administrative penalties will be provided as soon as it becomes available.
How to be removed from the registry
An employer must pay an administrative penalty in full in order to be removed from the registry.
If you are an employer and would like to pay the administrative penalty and have your company's name removed from the registry, send a certified cheque payable to the Director of Employment Standards to:
Employment Standards Collections
Alberta Labour and Immigration
2nd Floor, 9925 Building
9925 109 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2J8
How the law applies
Section 63.4 of the Employment Standards Regulation outlines the publication of administrative penalties.
Disclaimer: In the event of any discrepancy between this information and Alberta Employment Standards legislation, the legislation is considered correct.