Supports for adult learners including English as a second language, adult literacy programs and continuing education.

How to become an apprentice, transfer prior learning, get funding, and access your MyTradesecrets account.

Loans, grants, bursaries, scholarships, awards and other educational funding.

Diplomas, credentials and other requirements for high school graduation and options for upgrading.

Curriculum and programs of study, provincial assessment, and other education supports for K to 12 students and educators.

Post-secondary institutions, programs and admissions, and studying abroad and international student programs.

Use myPass to order Alberta High School Transcripts and Diplomas, view Detailed Academic Reports (DARs) and more.

Was this page helpful?

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on