Research and innovation collaboration among businesses, government and universities to share resources, experts and ideas.
Connect with Alberta’s 12 international offices and additional regional supports to pursue your international business goals.
Support services for Indigenous tourism entrepreneurs and communities.
A one-stop government connection for foreign investors doing business in Alberta.
Resources are available to help community leaders, industry and business diversify and grow their regional economies.
Supports are available to help Alberta entrepreneurs and small businesses start, grow and succeed.
Keep up-to-date with industry seminars and conferences to help you learn about new tourism programs and to network with peers.
Tourism industry stakeholders can access research, data and statistics, or sign up for monthly industry statistics.
Cabinet ministers are in charge of specific government ministries and are responsible for policy matters and issues related to the day-to-day operation of government.
Send a message to Premier Jason Kenney, invite him to attend an event, or request a congratulatory message or scroll.
We’re working with partners across the province to encourage economic growth, support the success of Alberta entrepreneurs, and promote the development of Alberta’s tourism industry.
Building a resilient, robust and dynamic Alberta economy. The ministry ensures outcomes are achieved by:
- supporting businesses and private sector job creators
- enhancing access to capital for small and medium-sized businesses
- supporting the development and sustainability of Alberta’s tourism industry
- coordinating and leveraging research and innovation to increase the commercialization of Alberta ideas and meet the needs of Albertans
- facilitating export development and investment attraction from targeted international markets and marketing Alberta as a world-class tourism destination
- enhancing Alberta's national and international presence
- leading Alberta's negotiations on international trade agreements
- Aug 13, 2019
Albertans are encouraged to mark Aug. 17-18 on their calendars to experience this year’s Alberta Open Farm Days lineup, including an exclusive craft beer.
- Jun 19, 2019
The ability to extend tourism and commercial recreation operators’ leases on public land up to 60 years will help Alberta’s tourism industry thrive.
- Jun 04, 2019
A ministerial mission to Japan and South Korea will promote Alberta’s agriculture and forestry industry and expand market access and diversification.