We offer a wide range of mediation and conflict resolution programs to the public at little or no cost.
These conflict resolution programs:
- are usually faster, less expensive and less stressful than going to court
- can be private and confidential
- give participants more control in choosing the process and / or outcome
- provide the opportunity to be heard and to hear from others involved
- help participants learn better ways to prevent or solve future conflicts
Find a dispute resolution facilitator
These neutral third-party facilitators include:
- restorative practitioners
- conflict coaches
- workplace investigators
- interest-based negotiators
Find a dispute resolution facilitator anywhere in Alberta.
Conflict Resolution Day
Held on the third Thursday in October, this international celebration recognizes creative and peaceful approaches to ending conflict.
Dispute resolution symposium
Every year, we organize a 2-day symposium to connect, learn and share ideas with those working in government and community-based dispute resolution programs.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.