- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
The Customer Service Honour Roll promotes excellence, best practice and innovation in customer service. It provides our external customers with an avenue to recognize any Service Alberta employee or team of employees who provide outstanding and/or innovative customer service.
An external Alberta Public Service Client (including agencies, boards and commissions) or a member of the public may nominate any Service Alberta employee.
The individual or team award recipient(s) will have created a memorable experience for the customer by demonstrating one or more of the following 3 elements that demonstrate excellence in customer service:
- Client Focus – responding to a customer in a professional and/or timely manner, being courteous, going the extra mile, communicating clearly and offering value added services.
- Attitude – having a positive outlook on all situations, being friendly and approachable, having pride in the work that is being done for the customer, and being innovative and flexible with all requests.
- Problem Resolution – listening actively to all concerns, trying everything possible to resolve the issues at hand, providing options in all scenarios and following up to ensure the issue was resolved.
How to nominate
To nominate a Service Alberta employee, or team of employees, please email Service Alberta Human Resource Services at [email protected] and provide the details regarding your outstanding customer service experience.