- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 40+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Build a vibrant cultural sector by supporting the development and sustainability of Alberta's:
- creative and cultural industries
- artists and arts community
- recreation and sport
- non-profit / voluntary sector
Increase gender equality by working with ministries to make sure gender and other identity factors are reflected in Alberta government:
- List of public agencies
- Media inquiries
- Personal information bank directories
- Previous grants recipient database
- Ministry staff directory
September will be a wildly creative month. Applications are now being accepted for Alberta Culture Days grants.
French services directory
Albertans can access these government services and resources in French.
Commitment to end sexual violence
Alberta has made a government-wide commitment to prevent sexual violence and improve support for survivors.
Getting moving towards a more active Alberta
Our vision of a more active Alberta is a province where all Albertans enjoy a high quality of life, improved health and wellness and vibrant communities.
- Apr 19, 2021
Communities are celebrating the impacts of individual and collective acts of kindness during National Volunteer Week, April 18-24.
- Apr 13, 2021
Leela Sharon Aheer, Minister of Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women, issued the following statement on Vaisakhi:
- Apr 07, 2021Nominate a star volunteer in your community | Proposez la candidature d’un bénévole exceptionnel de votre communauté
Nominations are open for the Stars of Alberta Volunteer Awards recognizing those making a lasting impact in their communities.