Build a vibrant cultural sector by supporting the development and sustainability of Alberta's:
- creative and cultural industries
- artists and arts community
- recreation and sport
- non-profit / voluntary sector
Increase gender equality by working with ministries to make sure gender and other identity factors are reflected in Alberta government:
- List of public agencies
- Media inquiries
- Personal information bank directories
- Previous grants recipient database
- Ministry staff directory
Recorded webinar sessions are now available to help you work virtually with ‘Pivot Online: A Toolkit for Artists and Non-profit Organizations.’
French services directory
Albertans can access these government services and resources in French.
Commitment to end sexual violence
Alberta has made a government-wide commitment to prevent sexual violence and improve support for survivors.
Getting moving towards a more active Alberta
Our vision of a more active Alberta is a province where all Albertans enjoy a high quality of life, improved health and wellness and vibrant communities.
- Feb 22, 2021New 50/50 lottery for junior hockey in Alberta | Nouvelle loterie moitié-moitié pour le hockey junior en Alberta
Albertans will have the chance to support junior hockey in their communities with a new 50/50 draw that will help local teams maintain operations impacted by COVID-19.
- Feb 22, 2021
Minister of Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women Leela Sharon Aheer, Minister of Justice and Solicitor General Kaycee Madu and Minister of Children’s Services Rebecca Schulz issued the following statements on National Human Trafficking Awareness Day:
- Feb 11, 2021Women and girls in science: Minister Aheer | Journée internationale des femmes et des filles de science : déclaration de la ministre Aheer
Minister of Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women Leela Sharon Aheer issued the following statement: