Build a vibrant cultural sector by supporting the development and sustainability of Alberta's:
- creative and cultural industries
- artists and arts community
- recreation and sport
- non-profit / voluntary sector
Increase gender equality by working with ministries to make sure gender and other identity factors are reflected in Alberta government:
- List of public agencies
- Media inquiries
- Personal information bank directories
- Previous grants recipient database
- Ministry staff directory
September will be a wildly creative month. Applications are now being accepted for Alberta Culture Days grants.
French services directory
Albertans can access these government services and resources in French.
Commitment to end sexual violence
Alberta has made a government-wide commitment to prevent sexual violence and improve support for survivors.
Getting moving towards a more active Alberta
Our vision of a more active Alberta is a province where all Albertans enjoy a high quality of life, improved health and wellness and vibrant communities.
- Jun 11, 2021Alberta Anti-Racism Advisory Council recommendations | Recommandations du Conseil consultatif de lutte contre le racisme de l’Alberta
The Alberta Anti-Racism Advisory Council has released its recommendations on how to address racism in the province.
- Jun 09, 2021
The province will begin reopening some museums, historic sites and archives on June 10.
- Jun 02, 2021Recreation and Parks Month: Ministers Aheer and Nixon | Mois des loisirs et des parcs : Ministres Aheer et Nixon
Minister of Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women Leela Sharon Aheer and Minister of Environment and Parks Jason Nixon issued the following statement on Recreation and Parks Month: