Build a vibrant cultural sector by supporting the development and sustainability of Alberta's:
- creative and cultural industries
- artists and arts community
- recreation and sport
- non-profit / voluntary sector
Increase gender equality by working with ministries to make sure gender and other identity factors are reflected in Alberta government:
- List of public agencies
- Media inquiries
- Personal information bank directories
- Previous grants recipient database
- Ministry staff directory
September will be a wildly creative month. Applications are now being accepted for Alberta Culture Days grants.
French services directory
Albertans can access these government services and resources in French.
Commitment to end sexual violence
Alberta has made a government-wide commitment to prevent sexual violence and improve support for survivors.
Getting moving towards a more active Alberta
Our vision of a more active Alberta is a province where all Albertans enjoy a high quality of life, improved health and wellness and vibrant communities.
- Jun 18, 2021More provincial support for the live events sector | Un soutien provincial accru pour le secteur des événements en direct
Alberta’s government is investing $13 million in the Stabilize Program to help non-profit arts and culture organizations recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jun 16, 2021Community-led efforts promoting multiculturalism | Des efforts communautaires pour promouvoir le multiculturalisme
The first recipients of the Multiculturalism, Indigenous and Inclusion Grant are launching initiatives to promote multiculturalism and end racism in Alberta.
- Jun 11, 2021Alberta Anti-Racism Advisory Council recommendations | Recommandations du Conseil consultatif de lutte contre le racisme de l’Alberta
The Alberta Anti-Racism Advisory Council has released its recommendations on how to address racism in the province.