Daily new cases and completed tests
- November 15: 260 cases, 1,769 tests completed
- November 16: 244 cases, 1,811 tests completed
- November 17: 174 cases, 1,457 tests completed
- November 18: 155 cases, 1,247 tests completed
- November 19: 208 cases, 1,534 tests completed
- November 20: 130 cases, 1,107 tests completed
- November 21: 187 cases, 1,267 tests completed
Cases by zone
|Location||Confirmed cases||In hospital*||In intensive care**||Deaths|
See aggregate statistics on cases in Alberta, including age range, sex and characteristics.
Subscribe to receive email updates about COVID-19 public health measures in Alberta.
Outbreaks in Alberta
Statistics on outbreaks in Alberta can be found on the COVID-19 Statistics Dashboard.
Modelling, reviews and projections
- The wastewater surveillance data for the province can be viewed on the Alberta COVID-19 data dashboard.
Updated provincial modelling
- View the Updated Provincial Modelling (PDF, 556 KB) to learn more about the current data modelling that is informing Alberta’s COVID-19 response. (September 3, 2021)
- View the shifting from pandemic to endemic evidence summary (PDF, 653 KB) to learn more about the past data that informed Alberta’s COVID-19 response. (September 3, 2021)
COVID-19 response reviews
Health system update – May 2021
- View the health system presentation (PDF, 1 MB) to learn more about the impact of the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic on Alberta’s health system capacity.
- View the COVID-19 variant projections to learn more about Alberta’s projections of the UK variant. (January 25, 2021)
Modelling planning scenarios
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.