Daily new cases and completed tests
- August 2: 246 cases, 1,152 tests completed
- August 3: 332 cases, 1,474 tests completed
- August 4: 279 cases, 1,142 tests completed
- August 5: 263 cases, 1,141 tests completed
- August 6: 248 cases, 1,069 tests completed
- August 7: 217 cases, 914 tests completed
- August 8: 223 cases, 897 tests completed
Cases by zone
|Location||Confirmed cases||In hospital*||In intensive care**||Deaths|
See aggregate statistics on cases in Alberta, including age range, sex and characteristics.
Subscribe to receive email updates about COVID-19 public health measures in Alberta.
Outbreaks in Alberta
Statistics on outbreaks in Alberta can be found on the COVID-19 Statistics Dashboard.
Modelling, reviews and projections
- The wastewater surveillance data for the province can be viewed on the Alberta COVID-19 data dashboard.
Updated provincial modelling
- View the Updated Provincial Modelling (PDF, 556 KB) to learn more about the current data modelling that is informing Alberta’s COVID-19 response. (September 3, 2021)
- View the shifting from pandemic to endemic evidence summary (PDF, 653 KB) to learn more about the past data that informed Alberta’s COVID-19 response. (September 3, 2021)
COVID-19 response reviews
Health system update – May 2021
- View the health system presentation (PDF, 1 MB) to learn more about the impact of the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic on Alberta’s health system capacity.
- View the COVID-19 variant projections to learn more about Alberta’s projections of the UK variant. (January 25, 2021)
Modelling planning scenarios
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.