Engineering consultants who wish to provide prime-consultant services on highway, bridge planning and water management projects must be pre-qualified by Alberta Transportation and Economic Corridors.
Consultants must submit details of their firm's staff, capabilities, expertise and experience in the categories of work they wish to be pre-qualified.
A committee of senior personnel will evaluate all submissions to determine if the consultant meets the requirements for pre-qualification in each category.
Consultants may submit their pre-qualification request at any time. Those who are already pre-qualified in a specific category must renew their pre-qualification every 3 years.
Consultants who wish to provide prime-consultant services on other types of projects that Alberta Transportation and Economic Corridors is involved in do not need to be pre-qualified. For those projects, an open Request for Proposal will be posted on Alberta Purchasing Connection.
How to apply
Pre-qualification requirements and application processes can be found in the following documents:
- Consultant pre-qualification requirements – Highway, bridge, planning
- Consultant Pre-qualification Requirements – Water Management Projects
- Consultant Pre-qualification Requirements – Quality Assurance Certification
Pre-qualified consulting firms
The following consulting firms have been pre-qualified by Alberta Transportation and Economic Corridors to provide prime consultant services on highway, bridge, planning, water management projects and water review board members:
- Pre-qualified firms – Highway, bridge, planning
- Pre-qualified firms – Water management projects
- Pre-qualified firms – Quality assurance
- Pre-qualified firms – Asphalt cements, paints and glass beads testing laboratories
- Pre-qualified firms – Appeal testing laboratories
- Pre-qualified firms – Water Review Board members
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.