Of interest to Engineering Consultants and the Department's Construction Contract Administrators, this section contains documents intended to clarify specific items in the construction specifications and/or processes pertaining to the administration of construction contracts.
To view these PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Non-current archived construction bulletins
- 4 – Cracks Occurring in Asphalt Concrete Pavement During the Warranty Period (PDF, 70 KB)
- 7 – Process for the Administration of Tri-Party Post Construction Project Reviews (PDF, 318 KB)
- 8 – Process for the Review and Acceptance of the Traffic Accommodation Strategy (PDF, 226 KB)
- 15 – Guidelines for Administration of Contract Design Change Proposals (PDF, 437 KB)
- 24 – Traffic Control Person Ahead Sign (PDF,106 KB)
- 27 – Monitoring the Use of Asphalt Cements and Liquid Anti-Strip Additives (PDF, 83 KB)
- 28 – Bridge Contract Administration: Accreditation Requirements for Laboratories conducting Mill Test Report Verification (PDF, 85 KB)
- 29 – Boron in Structural Steel (PDF, 620 KB)
Comments or enquiries can be directed to: