This program is not taking client referrals at this time.
Please contact Resolution Services for more information
In the Brief Conflict Intervention (BCI) service, parties will meet with a specialist to help improve their understanding of their child’s needs during a separation or divorce, and to resolve parenting disputes.
To be eligible, parties must:
- have a parenting dispute involving at least one dependent child
- undergo safety screening
- have a gross income of $40,000 per year or less (either you or the other party)
- agree to participate together
- have attempted mediation before
- not have active child intervention or family violence issue before the courts