Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Rehabilitation design of bridges and structures shall be completed in accordance with the Engineering Consultant Guidelines - Volume 1 - Design and Tender.
More specific information and guidelines can be found in the following documents:
- Bridge Management Strategy Guideline (Version 1.0)
- Repair Manual for Concrete Bridge Elements (Version 2.0)
- Repair of Bridge Structural Steel Elements Manual (Version 1.0)
Standard and Typical Detail Drawings are available for certain bridge components and shall be utilized as appropriate.
Drafting for detailed drawings shall be in accordance with the Engineering Drafting Guidelines for Highway and Bridge Projects.
Superseded engineering drafting guidelines
- Forward – Standard Procedures for Submittal of Plans
- Section 1 – General Requirements – February 2005
- Section 2 – Guidelines for Bridge Projects – February 2005
- Section 3 – Guidelines for Highway Projects – July 2003
- Section 4 – Guidelines for Aggregate Projects – January 2011
- Section 5 – Appendices – October 2004
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.