- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
To reduce the chance of a collision with an animal, do the following:
- Reduce your speed, look well ahead, and use caution in areas with wildlife warning signs.
- Scan the sides of the road for animals.
- Be careful at dusk and dawn since animals tend to be more active at these times.
- Watch for sudden, unusual spots of light on or near the road at night. This may be the reflection of your headlights from an animal's eyes.
- Animals sometimes move in groups. If you see one animal, there may be more.
If an animal suddenly appears in front of you brake hard and prepare to take evasive action. Choose an escape route away from oncoming traffic.