The Alberta Production Grant (APG) is no longer accepting applications. New applications are to be submitted under the Screen-Based Production Grant stream.
- Any pending application received prior to October 3, 2017 will be processed under the APG guidelines.
- Any committed application under the APG will be honoured and paid out under the APG guidelines.
- Any application that is in process in GATE or otherwise, but has not yet been “submitted” under the APG must be re-submitted under the Screen-Based Production Grant (SPG).
- Any application that has already been submitted under the APG, but wants to reapply under the SPG for any reason will be allowed to withdraw their APG application and reapply under the SPG.
Upon project completion, recipients are required to submit reporting materials as outlined in the grant agreement and guidelines.
Login to the Online Grant Application System to complete your reporting if your application was submitted online. If your application was submitted prior to the online system please submit by mail or email.
Recipients are required to submit deliverables upon project completion. Refer to the Deliverables Checklist (PDF, 1 MB) for reporting documentation including, but not limited to:
- Production Statistics Form if application was submitted prior to the online Grant Application System. (PDF, 196.2 KB)
- Statutory Declaration Form Head of Department (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Statutory Declaration Form Production Cost Report (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- DVD of the completed project including logo and recognition statement
- Final list of credits as they appear on completed production
- Electronic press kit (if applicable)
Government of Alberta recognition statement logos
To download government logos, see the Corporate Identity webpage.