About Alberta Open Farm Days
Alberta Open Farm Days offers:
- visit the province’s farms and ranches
- better understand where their food comes from
- purchase local foods direct from Alberta producers
The event helps new and existing operators:
- increase visitation
- increase on-farm sales
- host culinary events
- host ag-tourism experiences on their farm or ranch
The eighth annual Alberta Open Farm Days will take place across the province at participating locations on August 15-16, 2020.
How to get involved
Visit the Alberta Farm Days web page to:
- register your farm, ranch or ag-tourism business as a participating location
- plan your visit and get a full listing of events and locations
Contact the Destination Development Unit:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm MST (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Email: [email protected]
6th Floor, Commerce Place
10155 102 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 4L6
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.