About the plan
The Alberta Jobs Plan is creating jobs and getting Albertans back on their feet. By working together with Alberta business leaders, workers and economic experts, we're creating a more resilient and more diversified economy for the future.
The programs implemented through the Alberta Jobs Plan are moving Alberta forward by supporting infrastructure investment, economic diversification and business growth.
Newest business supports
A number of new programs and services for businesses have been developed as part of the Alberta Jobs Plan.
- Alberta Investor Tax Credit (AITC)
- Capital Investment Tax Credit (CITC)
- Alberta Export Expansion Package
- ATB Financial small business loans
- Alberta Enterprise Corporation (AEC) venture capital
- Alberta Innovates small business vouchers
- Community and Regional Economic Support
- Summer Temporary Employment Program (STEP)
- Self-Employment Training Program
- Canada Alberta Jobs Grant (CAJG)
Download print materials
The following business support information is available for downloading and printing:
- Small Business Supports flyer
- Community and Economic Development Support Program flyer
- Alberta Investor Tax Credit flyer
- Capital Investment Tax Credit flyer
There are no current news items available in this feed.