Alberta Jobs Plan
Alberta’s plan to create jobs and diversify the economy.
About the plan
The Alberta Jobs Plan is creating jobs and getting Albertans back on their feet. By working together with Alberta business leaders, workers and economic experts, we're creating a more resilient and more diversified economy for the future.
The programs implemented through the Alberta Jobs Plan are moving Alberta forward by supporting infrastructure investment, economic diversification and business growth.
Newest business supports
A number of new programs and services for businesses have been developed as part of the Alberta Jobs Plan.
- Alberta Investor Tax Credit (AITC)
- Capital Investment Tax Credit (CITC)
- Alberta Export Expansion Package
- ATB Financial small business loans
- Alberta Enterprise Corporation (AEC) venture capital
- Alberta Innovates small business vouchers
- Community and Regional Economic Support
- Summer Temporary Employment Program (STEP)
- Self-Employment Training Program
- Canada Alberta Jobs Grant (CAJG)
Download print materials
The following business support information is available for downloading and printing:
- Small Business Supports flyer
- Community and Economic Development Support Program flyer
- Alberta Investor Tax Credit flyer
- Capital Investment Tax Credit flyer
- Apr 24, 2017
The province is helping the Leduc region create jobs and diversify its economy through the Community and Regional Economic Support (CARES) program.
- Mar 08, 2017
The Alberta government is helping Alberta’s women entrepreneurs expand and grow their businesses through the Community and Regional Economic Support (CARES) program.
- Feb 23, 2017
Grande Prairie is the second location to receive business incubator funding under the Alberta Entrepreneurship Incubator Program.