The Alberta Greenhouse Rebate Program deadline has been extended to receive applications until Friday, February 14, 2020.
The Alberta Greenhouse Rebate Program (AGRP) is a discretionary non-entitlement program to facilitate the transition to greater efficiencies in the Alberta greenhouse industry.
This program provides eligible greenhouse operators with a grant equal to 80% of the carbon levy paid on their purchase of eligible natural gas and propane for crop production related heating within their greenhouses.
Submission of AGRP applications will be accepted between:
December 5, 2019 to February 14, 2020
To be eligible for funding, an applicant must be a registered legal entity operating a commercial greenhouse in Alberta with sales of eligible crops exceeding $20,000 in the 12-month period prior to the application date:
- start-ups that have operated for less than 12 months must have annual sales forecasts exceeding $20,000 in the 12 months after the application date
How to apply
Step 1. Read the terms and conditions
Step 2. Fill out the application form
Applicants must complete/submit:
- Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form
- copies of eligible fuel invoices and receipts
Incomplete forms will not be processed.
Trouble opening or completing PDF forms?
Fillable forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save this form:
- Click on the PDF link to save it on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Reader.
- Open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your form.
- AGRP Application Form – Fillable Version (Preferred) (PDF, 504 KB)
- AGRP Application Form – Print Only Version (PDF, 510 KB)
Step 3. Submit the application form
Applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.