- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Championing Alberta’s agriculture sector operates under three complementary pillars:
- Pre-emptive: Long-term, strategic efforts to champion Alberta’s agriculture sector.
- Proactive: Short- and mid-term efforts to champion Alberta’s agriculture sector.
- Reactive: A rapid, credible response to champion Alberta’s agriculture sector.
- Cultivate 2020 - Youth Agriculture Leadership Summary
An education summit, supported by the Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP), that provides high school students and teachers with a unique opportunity to learn about, collaborate on, and advance agriculture education in Alberta.
- Alberta's response plan to protect workers, food supply
The Alberta and federal governments, with the input and assistance of industry and worker representatives, have developed a plan to respond to confirmed cases of COVID-19 in food processing plants.
- Agriculture Job Connector
The Alberta government has launched an online resource to help strengthen the food supply chain and fill agriculture and agri-food jobs.
- Results driven agriculture research
the Minister of Agriculture and Forestry has announced the creation of Results Driven Agriculture Research (RDAR), a non-profit, arm’s-length agriculture research organization.
- Farm Freedom and Safety Act
The Farm Freedom and Safety Act has been introduced to bring forward changes to support the unique nature of the farm and ranch business.