Handcrafted Aromatic Bitters
Certifications: Dairy free, Gluten Free, Vegan
Current Export Markets: Japan
Planned Export Markets: United States, Mexico
Token Bitters makes handcrafted artisanal aromatic bitters, inspired by and made in the city we call home: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Potent flavouring agent made of botanicals (aromatic herbs and fruits)
- Predominately used as an additive to cocktails
- Also adds flavour to non-alcoholic beverages, coffees, baked goods and more
Token Bitters uses organic ingredients sourced from local farmers and businesses whenever possible. They are bottled without chemicals or preservatives.Token Bitters come in 100 ml bottles
- Strathcona Orange (Retail: $23 CAD / Wholesale: $13 CAD)
- Ritchie Cherry (Retail: $23 CAD / Wholesale: $13 CAD)
- Whyte Lavender (Retail: $23 CAD / Wholesale: $13 CAD)
- Calder Chai (Retail: $23 CAD / Wholesale: $13 CAD)
- Seasonal Flavour: Highlands Mojito (Retail: $23 CAD / Wholesale: $13 CAD)
Our Box Set includes the 4 core flavours in 15 ml bottles, for convenience (Retail: $36 CAD / Wholesale: $20 CAD).
Contact Token Bitters
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.